The Wall Street Warfighters Foundation, designed by veterans for veterans, facilitates the training, certification, and valuable exposure for returning veterans to initiate a career in the financial services industry. A key benefit to the program is unprecedented access to a wide variety of financial services opportunities, with instruction and mentorship by experts in the business.
The following Program benefits are provided at no cost to the participant:
- Training: Books, licensing fees, instructors, and prep courses are all covered.
- Travel: to and from program site in Philadelphia, and all travel to partner firms for training, interviewing, and final job placement
- Business Clothing issue to ensure participants present a professional appearance
- Food: most meals will be included – though warfighters should anticipate providing assistance with preparation and clean-up.
- Modest monthly Stipend for each student to cover incidentals
|previous page: Training & Certification||next page: Eligibility|