We are currently not accepting applications.
Please check back again.
Applicants for the WSWF program must meet the following criteria:
- Honorably discharged veteran with no further obligation/service to the Military
- Service in theater (OEF/OIF)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Demonstrated interest in financial services, and motivated to take on the rigors of the finance industry
- Demonstrated commitment to 6 months of full time training to meet educational and career goals
Special consideration will be given to veterans who have:
- Served in combat
- Sustained injury/illness resulting in service disability rating of 30% or greater
- Sustained permanent injury or disability since Sept 11, 2001
- Obtained a college degree in a finance-related field
New Application Coming Soon!
All applications must include:
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, instructors or others with firsthand knowledge of applicant, addressing strengths, weaknesses, and overall likelihood for success in the program and the career field.
- Personal essay, demonstrating interest in the financial services industry and describing how military experience has prepared the applicant for success in the field of finance.
- Copy of applicant’s DD-214
- Letter from Veterans Affairs or other source indicating service disability rating, if applicable.
Though not required, applicants may also include any of the following:
- A current resume
- A brief biography
- Unofficial copy of college transcripts
|previous page: Benefits & Housing||next page: Non-Resident Program|